Thursday, May 15, 2014

Skinny Teatox

Been sometime since i last did my post!

This post will be a review on what I've been drinking for the past 2 months everyday and night. (Note: No products were being sponsored. Reviews are based on own experiences.)

Skinny Mint Teatox
Picture adapted from www.skinnymint.com

Well, these tea bags honestly, it don't cost cheap, estimated is SGD$60 for 28 days teatox. They have a unknown retailer in Singapore, received my parcel in 2 days after placing my orders online. Parcel came in 2 packets of 14 day teatox, which 14 + 14 makes it a 28days. YAA, MATHS. Cause initially i thought i was cheated because they have a packaging for 28 days, which i was expecting that package. MORON ME.

Back to topic, Each 14 day teatox bag consist of 14 bags of morning boost teabags and 7 bags of night cleanse. The morning boost taste like fruit tea, sweet smelling. The purpose is to boost your metabolism rate and consist a little caffeine, and this tea is advisable not to be consume after a certain timing as it might makes you stay awake for the night if you are a highly caffeine sensitive person like me. So i always take this tea in the morning with my breakfast.

The night cleanse is to cleanse the body and as mentioned by it's name, it's taken at night. Instead of taking this tea everyday, you are supposed to take this tea on alternate days. Mentioned on their leaflet tea can gives you diarrhoea after the bowel are cleanse, and usually this happen after 8 hours of drinking, depending on your body. Mine took half a day to get the bowel cleansed. I don't like the taste of the night cleanse tea bag, as it smelled funny and the taste of it sometimes leaves my mouth a bit minty and numb. Hmmm... Do anyone have this experience?

Overall, i think it is worth the buy. I know you don't have to buy Skinny Mint to make yourself skinny, we are saying the effectiveness of the product here. Whenever i eat something oily and sinful, drinking this tea somehow lessen my guilt towards the food i've eat, and also self-experience that this tea really does the job well by cleaning my bowels. AND, IT HELPS SOLVING MY BLOATED STOMACH EFFECTIVELY which happens whenever i skipped my meals due to work load.

I will be doing my next purchase again because it's totally the worth even the night tea tasted awful. :X

No comments: