Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The Fault in Our Stars Movie Review

Photo from Imbd
Well, this movie is quite a topic now all over the social medias. The novel was a top selling hit too.

I didn't know about this movie, till my sister came telling me that how touching this movie, and had made a lot of people cried in cinemas. She even came telling me that her friend brought with her a box of tissues, and it wasn't enough for her.

So yesterday, we decided to catch this movie together at 11pm, and my sister really brought along with her a big pack of tissues.

Honestly, i have no comments on this show. It is just a typical romance story. The tears that i had came from my yawning, and somehow in this movie, i had forced myself to be awake. My sister too. After the movie, she was ranting that it is not worth the watch, and she said that the only 1 piece of tissue she used was to dig her nose out of boredom.

Personally i think the reason that this movie didn't move me because their love story was too short to make me feel their deep love, so after they had went their separate ways, it didn't hit me and make me cry.

Probably i should read the novel, novel always turns out to be better than movies.

To watch or not to watch? I recommend to watch on line than in cinemas. :D

No comments: