Monday, June 16, 2014

The French Table

How about a French Cuisine at an affordable rate?

The French Table is a newly open restaurant locate at West Coast Plaza. It has quite a good ambience, being located at the end of a row of eating shops. The items on the menu was fairly reasonable. I was catching a quick lunch over there and i think it is worth a post. I ordered their lunch set meal, which i think it is worth all the price.

The set menu consist of a drink, a soup and a main at only $12.90++.

You can see how thick my iced lemon tea is. The tea don't really taste like those syrup made kind of tea, it is full of lemon tea flavours.

Mushroom Soup
This is the best mushroom soup i ever had. The soup that has a very rich flavour of mushroom, and bread crumbs added on it. This soup tasted so authentic that you won't doubt if there is any mushroom in it. But this soup must be consumed when it is hot, otherwise it tasted a bit sick when it turns cold.

Fish and Chips
 I ordered fish and chips as my main. The fries were remained crispy, despite having it as the last portion on my plate, but it is still just french fries.
Sadly i didn't finish up my fish, eating only 1 slice of the fish, because it was a little too salty for me. Probably the marination of the fish was overly done with salt.

Chocolate Mousse- Dessert
You are able to add a $3++ to the main course for a dessert. The dessert of the day was chocolate mousse with vanilla ice cream. Desserts are my favourite! This dessert comprises of dark chocolate mousse, vanilla ice cream and some crumbs on top. Well, i would say this is good for the price. :D

I will still visit The French Table again for their food. Because the money i am paying is worth on what's going into my mouth!

Ratings:
Food: 3.8 / 5.0
Ambience: 4.0 / 5.0
Service: 4.5 / 5.0
Price: $$ - $$$

Address:
154 West Coast Road,
#02-26 West Coast Plaza
Singapore 127371
No Reservations are Required.

No comments: